1. When did you first become interested in riding dirt bikes? What or who influenced your involvement?
I first started riding when my mom got me a PW50 at 2 years old and I started racing with dirt bike kids as soon as I was able to get my training wheels off.
2. When did you begin participating? How has your involvement evolved?
Started on the PW50 with dirt bike kids and now racing the 250C and15-24 sport class with WORCS.
3. What do you love most about racing dirt bikes?
I love getting out there and the excitement of racing. Love seeing my family out there cheering me on and just having fun.
4. If you had to describe riding in 5 words or less, how would you describe it?
I would have to say "A thrill"
5. What is it about the racing dirt bikes that is most exciting to you? Competition? Risk? Innovation? Other?
The most exciting thing about racing is the competition and the other riders pushing me to ride faster.
6. If you didn’t compete what else would you be doing?
I’m not sure since I always wanted to ride.
7. What are your short and long term goals? What do you see yourself achieving?
Short term goals get faster and be more comfortable jumping, long term goals, be in the top 5 in my class and race more races.
8. How do you prepare or set yourself up for success? What do you do that is above and beyond?
I have a lot of family behind me pushing me to do better.
9. What is something people would never guess or believe about you?
I’m really funny and will do anything for anyone.
10. What are the greatest obstacles you face? How do you overcome them?
Letting my fear get the best of me and not being confident when jumping.
11. Have you faced critics and naysayers? How do you handle the negativity?
Yea, I just do what I can to prove I can do it
12. What are your greatest successes?
Coming back from a broken ankle and finishing top 10!
13. What are your biggest mistakes? What did you learn from them?
Hanging out with the wrong people and learned to make better choices.
14. What advice would you give to a newcomer?
Put your mind to it and stick with it.
15. Who do you follow, admire or aspire to be like? Why?
All my riders, I want to be fast like Tomac and ride like Chad Reed, Ryan Dungey, Ricky Charmichael.