Every MRAN race
-September 22nd, Pioche
-October 28th, Panaca
1. When did you first become interested in riding dirt bikes? What or who influenced your involvement?
When I was 4 years old.
2. When did you begin participating? How has your involvement evolved?
I had my first race when I was 5 at the MRAN race in Caliente, NV.
3. What do you love most about racing dirt bikes?
I love doing it with my cousins and my friends and family.
4. If you had to describe riding in 5 words or less, how would you describe it?
Intense, fun, awesome, challenging and worth it
5. What is it about the racing dirt bikes that is most exciting to you? Competition? Risk? Innovation? Other?
The most exciting thing is that I’m learning more and more every race and after every race I get to play and spend time with my family and friends!
6. If you didn’t compete what else would you be doing?
Playing baseball, I’m pretty good at it!
7. What are your short and long term goals? What do you see yourself achieving?
Long term goal - finish every MRAN race in 2024 to get the Dave Dunham award- I will get there by learning the rest of 2023... get better, faster, and smoother
8. How do you prepare or set yourself up for success? What do you do that is above and beyond?
I listen to what my dad and mom teach me. It helps me understand how to ride and how to get faster.
9. What is something people would never guess or believe about you?
I eat my cereal with out milk!
10. What are the greatest obstacles you face? How do you overcome them?
I would say getting really scared before the race starts cause I’m still so new, but I listen to my parents and just go for it and take off!
11. Have you faced critics and naysayers? How do you handle the negativity?
I haven’t cause my family and friends are all about positive vibes and building each other up!!
12. What are your greatest successes?
Finishing my first 3 races this year and not giving up! Also won MVP on my tee ball team.
13. What are your biggest mistakes? What did you learn from them?
I’m only 5 all I do is make mistakes but I listen to my parents and don’t do it again.
14. What advice would you give to a newcomer?
Don’t give up.
15. Who do you follow, admire or aspire to be like? Why?
Eli tomac and CeeDee Lamb. I want to be like both of them when I grow up. They are both great at what they do and are really good to their communities!