1. When did you first become interested in your sport? What or who influenced your involvement?
I started riding in March 2020. My dad and brother always rode dirt bikes so I wanted to get involved.
2. When did you begin participating? How has your involvement evolved?
October 2020 was my first race, I started at WORCS because that’s where my buddies are racing too.
3. What do you love most about your sport?
I love the thrill I get when I am racing.
4. If you had to describe your sport in 5 words or less, how would you describe it?
Challenging, mental, fun, dangerous and thrilling
5. What is it about the sport that is most exciting to you? Competition? Risk? Innovation? Other?
6. If you didn’t compete or participate in your sport what else would you be doing?
7. What are your short and long term goals? What do you see yourself achieving?
Get better every year and make it to Loretta Lynn’s.
8. How do you prepare or set yourself up for success? What do you do that is above and beyond?
I practice, practice, practice, stay hydrated and listen to music.
9. What is something people would never guess or believe about you?
That I am in the 6th grade lol
10. What are the greatest obstacles you face? How do you overcome them?
Doubting that I am good enough, I have to stay focused and really just race my race.
11. Have you faced critics and naysayers? How do you handle the negativity?
I have faced critics and I just prove them wrong. I don’t let it get to me.
12. What are your greatest successes?
In my very first year of racing I got a 3rd overall in WORCS.
13. What are your biggest mistakes? What did you learn from them?
Not starting to ride and compete earlier. I learned I need to practice harder.
14. What advice would you give to a newcomer?
Practice, practice, wait did I say practice and take advice from other, more experienced riders.
15. Who do you follow, admire or aspire to be like? Why?
Christian Craig because he is an amazing rider and a really good guy.
Follow Blayze @Blayze_315