1. When did you first become interested in your sport? What or who influenced your involvement?
I was 1 ½ years old when I got my 1st dirt bike ( PW 50 ) My dad and sister who raced and Destry Kruger
2. When did you begin participating? How has your involvement evolved?
Started racing when I was 5 , racing the MRAN Desert Series
3. What do you love most about your sport?
I love the excitement of racing and doing a dangerous sport, and hanging with my friends at the races
4. If you had to describe your sport in 5 words or less, how would you describe it?
Dangerous, fun, challenging, community and thrilling
5. What is it about the sport that is most exciting to you? Competition? Risk? Innovation? Other?
Speed! Riding hard always stretching my capabilities
6. If you didn’t compete or participate in your sport what else would you be doing?
Football & diving
7. What are your short and long term goals? What do you see yourself achieving?
Short term , Championship on my 1st year 65 Long / Long term Loretta’s
8. How do you prepare or set yourself up for success? What do you do that is above and beyond?
Staying Calm focused before my race and training , there is always something new to learn
9. What is something people would never guess or believe about you?
That I won 3 championships
10. What are the greatest obstacles you face? How do you overcome them?
Nervousness and crashing. I overcome them by not giving up and NEVER riding over my head , Stay smooth all day
11. Have you faced critics and naysayers? How do you handle the negativity?
Haven’t had to deal with too much negativity but I just block it out if it comes my way
12. What are your greatest successes?
Winning the National Hare & Hound on my 50 last year. & The District 35 MRAN Series Championship
13. What are your biggest mistakes? What did you learn from them?
Not overcoming my fears , like not hitting a double I know I can do , try and attempt it the next time and be mentally prepared
14. What advice would you give to a newcomer?
Don’t give up when you crash or fall and always finish no quitting.
15. Who do you follow, admire or aspire to be like? Why?
Dangerboy Deegan & Ken Roczen are a couple of guys I look up to because they are fast and win and I’ve watched Dangergoy since he was on 50s ( youtube )
Sponsors and or thank yous
The Countertop Shop , Summit Door , FXR , Flow Vision , Dirt Rider Designs , Sportsmans Cycle & Moto Incorporated
Follow Finn @finn.124